Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

"Human Resources"

I never did like the phrase "human resources". To me it conjures up the image of Matrix-like structures where humans are farmed. However, thats in the far future...

I must admit it caught me by surprise however, that some companies are already requiring that employees have RFID tags surgically implanted. This is old news (Feb 2006), but news to me, and bordering on criminal. I think that companies that just require you to have a medical (unless your fitness is crucial to the job, like a fireman) are pushing the limits of invasion of privacy.

Comments:
Not to mention the fact that since RFID can be read from a distance it blows it wide open to hacks and identity theft.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?