Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 

Aren't Tazers Great!

I've just seen this video of a tazer being used on a student at a John Kerry speech, and it's pretty shocking what occurs. The camera goes a bit "wavey" for a bit halfway through, but I implore you to watch the last 20 seconds or so. The student is lying on the floor begging for help, surrounded by cops. He begs "don't tazer me" and "help" several times, and then he tazered and screams in pain. What makes it worse is that there are loads of bystanders doing nothing. And as far as I can tell, the student didn't do anything wrong, least of all when he was actually zapped.

What the hell is going on? And am I the only one worried that tazers are being introduced into the UK?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?