Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Fed Up

You may have noticed that I've stopped blogging. To get straight to the point, I just find it frustrating. Not the blogging, but the constant reading of the way people in power abuse that power, or don't pay the consequences for their actions, and me knowing that my little blog isn't going to make one iota of difference to anything.

Saddams death sentence for killing 148 Shias is the final straw. Not that I think he's innocent, but our leaders false moral superiority:-

* He was found guilty by an Iraq court - that was 90% financed by America.

* He was found guilty just a few days before the American elections.

* He was probably using weapons which we sold him.

* There's a good argument that more civilians have been killed since we started the invasion than under Saddam. However, since we don't bother counting them we can't be certain.

* Just like the war itself, Saddam being executed will only make things worse. But we'll be told "it's a turning point for this fledgling democracy". Excuse me while I vomit at the latest speech which completely ignores what things are really like.

Not that our leaders will ever be held to account for any of this. Maybe the only way to feel like you can have your opinion heard is to become a terrorist.

This article sums it all up.

Comments:
"You may have noticed that I've stopped blogging."

Judging by the amount of comments here I don't think any one noticed at all... But since you are a half-wit it is a welcome development.

Ta...
 
People don't bother posting comments if all they want to say is "I completely agree". Anyway, better a half-wit than a no-wit! (thankyou, I'm here all day).
 
“People don't bother posting comments if all they want to say is "I completely agree"”

Or when they don’t read your effluence…

“Anyway, better a half-wit than a no-wit!”

Mature.

“(thankyou, I'm here all day).”

I have no doubt about that… the whole “unemployed wanker living in your parents basement playing video games all day” thing pretty much makes it a given.
 
Hello Mr. Pot, I'm Mr. Kettle.
 
"Hello Mr. Pot, I'm Mr. Kettle."

No, you are childish/lame retort boy, about what could be expected I guess.
 
Coming from someone who resorts to personal insults because they have no facts whatsoever to back up their arguments, you won't be surprised to hear that your comment doesn't bother me at all.
 
Ignore anonymous steve. It is vital that you continue blogging, after all we don't want half-wits like anon speaking for us, do we?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?