Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Quotes by George Bush

Quotes by George Bush:

"And, again, I don't know where he [bin Laden] is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him." (March 13th 2002)

"Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists are still in hiding. Our message to them is clear: no matter how long it takes, America will find you and we will bring you to justice.2 (September 11th 2006)

Why the sudden change of heart? Is it because the second quote was spoken on the rememberence day, when people might not have appreciated being told the truth - that America is nowhere neat to finding Bin Laden, and are not really even looking for him?

Anyway, I feel like I'm going to puke after reading these other quotes from his speech:-

What??? No it's not. It's America and the UK invading another country to divert attention from all the problems they have.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?