Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

The Free World is In His Hands

Here's a few choice quotes from this interview with the head of CIA (Porter Goss), just to give you nightmares. He almost answered some questions!


INT: You know what water-boarding is though, right?
GOSS: I know what a lot of things are, but I'm not going to comment.
INT: Would that come under the heading? Would that come under the heading of torture?
GOSS: I don't know.

GOSS: "Let me put it this way, I'm not going to comment on any individual techniques that anybody has brought forward as an allegation"

GOSS: "Well, we are perhaps the gold standard by any measure in terms of human intelligence. You can argue it, but I think when you get through at the end of the day we are the preeminent human intelligence collection agency in the globe."

See the link for more.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?